Skip to product information
1 of 2

Enchanted Rainbow Entertainment

Tip Deanne B

Tip Deanne B

Regular price $0.00
Regular price Sale price $0.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Tip Deanne to show your appreciation.

Enchanted Rainbow Entertainment Staff staff work exceptionally hard and find it overwhelming when they are offered tips. This is a lovely way for them to feel appreciated.

Deanne will receive 80% of the tip as a bonus in her pay. The remaining 20% goes to processing fees and tax. 

Add this to your cart and when you get to check out you can add your custom tip amount. 

Thank you for your tip. It is greatly appreciated.

View full details